Celebrity Summit has emerged from a dramatic revitalisation, as part of Celebrity Cruises $500 million investment to modernise the fleet.
The bow to stern transformation started on 17 February in Freeport, Grand Bahama, taking 31 days to complete.
- Staterooms and suites completely redesigned with luxurious cashmere mattresses
- Main Dining Room updated and modernised
- Oceanview Cafe transformed into new open concept
- Sunset Bar reimagined
- The Retreat Lounge – NEW suite lounge formerly Michael’s Club
- The Retreat Sundeck – NEW exclusive hideaway for suite guests
- Rendezvous Lounge updated
- WiFi- improved connectivity and availability throughout the ship
- Casino redesigned bar and state of the art machines installed
- NEW – 30 additional staterooms added
- Spa – redesigned with new features including turkish bath and salt therapy
Suites and staterooms have been updated. With the guest comfort being the main focus, Celebrity Cruises introduced eXhale bedding featuring luxurious cashmere mattresses.
Using state of the art fixtures and finishes, bathrooms were redesigned to give an upscale contemporary feel.
The main dining room has been transformed with updated fixtures, an eye catching ceiling design and increased seating options.
Celebrity Cruises have introduced a new open concept in their casual buffet restaurant, Oceanview Cafe, with increased seating options and globally inspired cuisine.
Bars and Lounges
The popular Sunset Bar has been refreshed to enhance guests experience and comfort whilst sipping a sunset cocktail or enjoying alfresco dining.
The reimagined Rendezvous Lounge will add more contemporary luxury to this popular meeting place for pre dinner drinks and daily entertainment.
One of the new experiences onboard Celebrity Summit is an exclusive new sundeck called The Retreat. The open air hideaway designed by Kelly Hoppen MBE, features a new hot tub, cabanas and luxurious sun loungers.
Suite guests will also benefit from 24 hour access to the Retreat Lounge, formerly Michael’s Club. Guests will enjoy complimentary beverages, gourmet appetisers and a dedicated concierge service, to enhance their cruise experience.
Commenting on Celebrity Summit’s new look, President and CEO of Celebrity Cruises, Lisa Lutoff-Perlo said; “Celebrity Summit is one of the most popular ships in the Celebrity Cruises fleet” and “is better than she’s ever been”.
Celebrity Summit is currently sailing from Puerto Rico to the Caribbean. In May she will relocate to Cape Liberty in New Jersey, sailing Bermuda and New England itineraries throughout the summer. In October 2019, she will return to Puerto Rico to resume her Caribbean sailings.
Read more about Celebrity Cruises ship wide Revolution