Disney Cruise Line Introduces Pixar Day at Sea on select
Disney Fantasy Sailings in 2023
Families can enjoy day-long celebrations to play, dance, sing and swim with favourite Pixar Pals
Disney Cruise Line guests can hang out with their favourite toys, monsters and heroes during the all-new Pixar Day at Sea aboard special sailings on the Disney Fantasy in early 2023.
Featuring one-of-a-kind experiences, this day-long celebration on select seven-night voyages will bring to life the beloved Pixar tales of “Toy Story,” “Monsters, Inc.,” “The Incredibles,” “Finding Nemo” and more. Themed dining, character encounters, dance parties and a theatrical musical experience are all things for families to look forward to during the day, culminating with an incredible deck party.
From morning until night, guests can dance, play and interact with their favourite Pixar pals, such as Woody, Buzz Lightyear and Bo Peep from “Toy Story”; Mike, Sulley and Boo from “Monsters, Inc.”; Joy and Sadness from “Inside Out”; Dug and Russell from “Up”; and everyone’s favourite supers – Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl and Frozone from “The Incredibles.”
- A new nighttime spectacular will call upon Disney Cruise Line guests to help the Incredibles save the day.
- A first-of-its-kind theatrical experience will bring to life the beloved story of Miguel and his family from “Coco” through live music and puppetry.
- Families will be able to join their favourite characters from the beloved Pixar films for a dance party bash.
Dining Filled with Character
- A new, interactive character dining experience hosted by Sheriff Woody, Jesse and Bullseye will kick-start the day with sing-a-longs, cowboy serenades and all the country breakfast fixin’s.
- Families will enjoy a Pixar-themed dinner with dishes inspired by the Pixar Animation Studios’ California locale.
- Guests will be immersed in undersea magic, while dining in Animator’s Palate. Plus they will enjoy visits from some of their favorite “Finding Nemo” friends, including interactive conversations with Crush.
- Eastern Caribbean itineraries will feature stops such as Tortola, St. Thomas and San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Western Caribbean sailings visit Cozumel, Mexico; Grand Cayman; and Falmouth, Jamaica.
- Every cruise includes a visit to Disney’s private island oasis, Castaway Cay.
To learn more about Disney Cruise Line or to book a holiday, guests can visit disneycruise.com or call Disney Cruise Line on 0800 171 2317 or contact a travel agent.