If you like the idea of a large family ship but want that extra special luxury and a VIP area to get away from it all, look no further than The Haven by Norwegian Cruise Line.
With keycard access, this private, ultra luxurious area has been a place for Celebs such as Oprah Winfrey and the well loved Donny and Marie Osmond. 24 hour butler service, a courtyard with private swimming pool, sun deck, loungers (some in the pool to cool off and refresh), fitness room and sauna are some of the features and benefits of this wonderful area.
The long list of benefits and amenities reads as follows:
- Exclusive access to The Haven Courtyard area with private pool, sun deck and fitness area as well as a private restaurant on some ships
- White tablecloth in-suite dining
- 24-hour certified butler service
- Distinctive platinum key card for shipboard recognition
- Concierge service and Courtyard valet
- Priority embarkation and disembarkation
- Escort to your Suite on embarkation day
- Priority boarding of tenders
- Complimentary private car from pier to airport for guests in Garden Villas*
- Champagne, custom selection of liquor, fruit, bottles water and soft drinks on embarkation day for guests in Garden Villas and (Deluxe) Owner’s Suites
- Sparkling wine, bottled water and fruit on embarkation day for guests in Family Villas, Spa Suites and (Courtyard) Penthouses
- 24-hour room service with exclusive Haven menus
- Mini-bar and espresso/cappuccino machine
- Gourmet treats delivered to your Suite each evening
- Invitations to an exclusive breakfast and lunch
- Cocktail party with ship’s officers
- Bliss Collection by Norwegian pillow-top mattress
- Fine linens, feather duvet and pillow menu
- Plush bathrobes, slippers and over sized towels
*Not available on cruises shorter than three nights
Photos of Family Haven Villas which sleep up to 6 people. These were taken recently on Norwegian’s newest ship Getaway.